Idea Space is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, our onsite visitors and our Members. We will not share the personally identifiable information or data that you provide to us by visiting our site, registering for an event, subscribing to our newsletter, joining our Membership community or using our space in any capacity.
Collection of personal information:
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to this website, including financial information relating to any purchases you make for Memberships or other services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, blog, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Use of personal information:
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business, which we think may be of interest to you.
Sharing of personal information:
Personally identifiable information will only be shared with third parties to further the purpose for which you provide such information (e.g., to process your Membership Application, subscription request, event registration, or merchandise order) or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to protect the rights of Idea Space, its Members, affiliates, subscribers, or the public.
Data retention & opting out:
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide to you the services that you have subscribed to. If at any time you would no longer like to be in touch with us, you may do so easily and with no strings attached. If you’re subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe by clicking on the “Safe Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the company emails or by contacting us at email@example.com .
Third party websites:
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Idea Space (including enforcing the Membership Agreement); or (c) protect the personal safety and rights of users of the Idea Space website and/or workspace, or the public.
Last Updated: November 18, 2013