How do your Membership Agreements work?
Our agreements range from 1-hour conference room rentals to monthly Memberships. We know that month-to-month agreements can help you grow your startup or small business at the rate most comfortable to you. Need some space while you move offices? Want to visit with us while your space is being renovated? We can help with that, too.
Can I stop by when I’m in the area or do I need to make an appointment?
We ask that you schedule tours in advance to ensure the availability of our team, so we can focus on helping you find the best office solution possible during your visit. Kindly call us at (617) 421-8692 or send us a note to schedule a visit.
What are the terms of your Dedicated Desk & Private Office Membership Agreements?
All agreements begin on the 1st of the month. Our 30-day notice policy requires move-out on the last day of the month, allowing the new member to move in on the 1st of the following month.
Do I have to sign a lease agreement?
No. Idea Space is Membership-based only, so no leases are required. Members are required to sign a Membership Agreement based on the type of solution they select.
How long do companies stay at Idea Space?
Our Members typically sign an initial Membership agreement, lasting from one month to three years. Idea Space is designed to be as flexible and convenient as possible to help you start and grow your business in the way that works best for you.
How much do I need to reserve a monthly membership or an office?
In order to remove your space from availability and hold it for you until move in, we require the following:
- Mailing Address Only, Occasional, Part-Time, and Full-Time Memberships: one-time $45 setup fee.
- Dedicated Desk Memberships: 1 month security deposit & one-time $100 setup fee.
Private Office Memberships: 1.5 month security deposit & one-time $100 setup fee.
What is the difference between Coworking Space, Dedicated Desk and Private Office Memberships?
- A Coworking Space Membership can be a Day Pass, Week Pass, Occasional, Part-Time or Full-Time Membership. A Coworking Space Membership entitles you to an unassigned desk or workspace in a common area. Phone calls must be made in phone booths and personal items must be taken home at the end of the day. You can choose to sign up for monthly use of a private locker for $40/month if you’d like someplace to store your items at the end of the day.
- A Dedicated Desk Membership is a dedicated desk with a bit more privacy and includes a lockable filing cabinet to store your personal belongings at the end of the day. Dedicated Desk Memberships entitle you to full use of the coworking space and 24/7 access. Phone booths are available for calls.
- A Private Office Membership is a fully enclosed space built for a team of 1-10 people (or more) and can be locked. Private office Memberships entitle you to full use of the coworking space and 24/7 access. You can add on more offices as you grow, or develop a custom plan to accommodate your group and meet your needs.
What are your standard hours of operation?
Our office is attended by Idea Space staff, including a full-service receptionist Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM. Idea Space is accessible 24/7 to both Private Office & Dedicated Desk Members.
What about phone service in my private office?
Let us know if you require phone service in your office, and we can get you set up with a phone line & plan to meet your business needs and budget.
Can guests visit me at my private office?
Absolutely! You can register your guests via email at email@example.com or in person at the front desk. You’ll receive a confirmation email once they’re registered.
I am a current member and would like to invite a friend to join. Does Idea Space have a referral program?
Yes! We love inviting friends to join our community. The details of our Member Referral Program can be found here.
My company is moving, renovating or has grown out of its current space. Can Idea Space help us?
Yes, we’re happy to help companies and teams that are transitioning or are in need of temporary space. Please contact us for more information.
Have a question that isn’t covered above? Send us a note and we’ll get back to you right away.